1. USE OF SITE
2. PROVISION OF INFORMATION
When you provide information to Chalo Australia through the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate and current information about yourself. You also agree not to impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity or association, or conceal your identity from Chalo Australia for any purpose.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All material contained on the Site, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, Australian copyright and trademark law, as well as other state, federal, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, Chalo Australia does not grant any express or implied right(s) to you. Copyright and other proprietary rights in the Site, or portions thereof, may be held by individuals and/or entities other than Chalo Australia. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material on the Site is prohibited. Chalo Australia owns a copyright in this Site as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the Site’s content.
Chalo Australia, its logo, and all other trademarks, names, logos, and icons identifying Chalo Australia or Chalo Australia’s services are proprietary marks of Chalo Australia, and are registered and/or common law trademarks of Chalo Australia, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Chalo Australia. In addition, all intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, belong to Chalo Australia and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Chalo Australia. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Chalo Australia.
The contents of this Site are © 2018 Chalo Australia. All rights reserved worldwide.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
Your access to the Site is governed by all applicable federal and state laws. You agree to fully comply with all such laws.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Chalo Australia) information or material.
- Post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Use the Site to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right. The burden of determining whether any material is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right rests with you. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material you post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish is subject to a third party’s rights. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose.
Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, resell, retransmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity or association.
- Post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes except in any areas of the Site specifically designated for such purpose (and subject to applicable Site rules).
- Misuse any e-mail function available on or through the Site. This includes, without limitation:
- sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to any account that causes complaints from the recipients,
- continuing to send commercial e-mail to a recipient if recipient has requested that you discontinue such communication,
- sending bulk e-mails, “spam,” chain letters, “mail bombs,” or other disruptive transmissions, or
- forging message headers or otherwise concealing an e-mail address or preventing others from responding to a message, or attempting to do so.
6. WEBSITE MATERIAL NOT LEGAL ADVICE
The content – including publications – on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute legal advice. We attempt to ensure that the Content is current but we do not guarantee its currency. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Content.
7. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Use of the internet and this Site are solely at your own risk and are subject to all applicable state, federal, and international laws and regulations. While Chalo Australia has endeavoured to create a secure and reliable Site, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from the Site over the internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Chalo Australia and its associates, employees, agents, directors, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, solicitors, predecessors, successors and assigns are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the internet. You assume sole and complete risk for using this Site and must make your own determination as to these matters.
8. LAW ENFORCEMENT
Chalo Australia reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on this Site without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording may be subject to review by law enforcement organisations, including in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Site. Chalo Australia will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES; THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
This Site may contain or provide information regarding applications, products and/or services provided or offered by third parties. Chalo Australia is merely an information provider and is not a referral service, and it does not recommend or endorse any such third-party applications, products and/or services or monitor or have any control over such third-party applications, products and/or services. Therefore, Chalo Australia makes no guarantee, representation, or warranty of any kinds as to the quality, competency, value, reliability, responsiveness, accuracy, or completeness of any such third-party applications, products and/or services or the results obtained therefrom, and Chalo Australia assumes no responsibility or liability for any third-party applications, products and/or services or for the actions or failure to act of those providing such third-party applications, products and/or services. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such third-party applications, products and/or services
Chalo Australia, in its sole discretion, may offer links to other Web sites (“third-party sites”) that may offer various products, services, and/or information. You should be aware that use of these third-party websites may be subject to separate terms and conditions, information collection practices, and other provisions. Chalo Australia cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services offered and/or purchased from such third-party sites. Links to third-party sites are for your convenience only and Chalo Australia does not endorse any of the products or services offered in any third-party sites. Further, Chalo Australia has not taken any steps to confirm the correctness, accuracy, or reliability of any information contained in any third-party sites. Chalo Australia expressly disclaims any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party sites. Before proceeding with any transaction with any third-party site, whether the transaction is online or offline, it shall be your sole responsibility to conduct whatever investigation you deem necessary and appropriate.
10. EVENTS BEYOND CHALO AUSTRALIA’S CONTROL
WHILE CHALO AUSTRALIA ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY INFORMATION, THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOREOVER, CHALO AUSTRALIA MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT NOTICE.
YOU, THE USER, ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE OF, AND/OR RELYING ON, THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. CHALO AUSTRALIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY RATINGS AND OTHER OPINIONS PROVIDED VIA THE SITE ARE, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED SOLELY AS, STATEMENTS OF OPINION AND NOT STATEMENTS OF FACT OR RECOMMENDATIONS ANY SUCH RATING OR OPINION WILL BE WEIGHED, IF AT ALL, BY YOU SOLELY AS ONE FACTOR IN ANY DECISION MADE BY YOU.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER CHALO AUSTRALIA NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES NOR THE RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS OF CHALO AUSTRALIA OR SUCH AFFILIATES WILL IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, INTEREST, GOODWILL, REVENUE, OR PROFIT, OR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE UTILISATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CHALO AUSTRALIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN CHALO AUSTRALIA AND YOU. ACCESS TO THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATION.
14. RIGHT TO BLOCK CONTENT
15. GOVERNING LAW
19. TERMINATION AND MODIFICATION
Chalo Australia reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, block or restrict your use of this Site or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, and without notice, obligation or liability to you or any other person. In addition, Chalo Australia reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify any Site feature or offering, without notice, for any or no reason, and without notice, obligation or liability to you or any other person.
You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly, attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Site or any content. You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly, collect or attempt to collect any information about others.
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT/RESERVATION OF RIGHTS