Most of the immigrants often end up getting lesser money than expected while transferring funds from their home country to Australia. Are you planning to transfer money to Australia from outside of Australia? If yes, then you must be aware of some very important facts before transfering your funds.
Follow these simple guidelines and don’t lose money on transaction charges; rather get that in your hands.
1. Are you in Australia or Yet to move to Australia?
2. How soon do you want your money?
3. How much money you really want?
4. Talk to as many money transfer services as you can
5. Know about the transaction charge which will be applied on the transfer and the actual exchange rate
6. Ask about Forward contracts
Do you still have doubts about how to transfer money to Australia from India? Don’t worry; contact Chalo Australia today. We’ll be happy to help you.