You might have traveled internationally quite a few times or this might be your first time; packing your stuff is always a struggle. All airlines have many restrictions on items that can be carried, their weight, bag sizes and what not. People often pack and unpack their bags again and again, just to check whether they have packed their stuff properly or not. So when you pack for your next journey overseas; you must make use of this ultimate checklist for packing your carry-on luggage.
Make a List
Before you start packing; make a list of items which you will be carry. Refine the list until your list contains only those items which are absolutely essential. It is always good to travel light.
Bag Dimensions And Maximum Allowed Weight
Every airline has set rules about the carry-on(cabin) bag size, number of bags allowed and the maximum weight of baggage.
Download this Carry-on Baggage Size Guide which will help you understand the bag dimensions and maximum allowed weight.
Do not forget to include these items in your cabin luggage
This is a checklist for items that are absolutely essential during your journey. Download it from here.
Packing your cabin luggage
- Keep your passport, air ticket, visa, all valuable items, currency, forex receipts(if any) in a separate pouch in your handbag or backpack.
- Also carry an extra set of clothes in your cabin bag.
- Keep other important documents too, in your cabin luggage.
- If you are carrying prescription medicines, do not forget to carry the doctor’s prescription too along with it.
- Pack medicines or fluids like shampoo, in transparent zip-lock bags so that they can be checked easily by the security staff.
DO NOT carry these items in cabin luggage!
Do you still have any doubts?
Do not hesitate to contact Chalo Australia, we are happy to help you.